9th ANNUAL 第9
JUNE 30th, 2020年6月30日
WE'RE PLEASED TO PRESENT THE 8TH ANNUAL TOYAMA INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL!
WE'RE PLEASED TO PRESENT THE 9TH ANNUAL TOYAMA INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL AWARDS!
We are proud to announce the finalists and winners of our 2020 season! We had over 2,500 submissions this year and are thankful to all the brilliant filmmakers who chose to share their work with us. Congratulations to all! Here are the winners and finalists (listed alphabetically):
BEST FILM + BEST EXPERIMENTAL FILM: "Traces" (Alex Murrull; Spain)
BEST ANIMATION: "Ties" (Dina Velikovskaya; Germany)
BEST DRAMA: "Pray" (Naoto Mitake; Japan)
BEST COMEDY: "Un Jour Exceptionnel" (Cédrick Spinassou; France)
BEST NON-FICTION: "A Club Called Rhonda" (Greg Ferro; USA)
"After the Beep" (Florian Bison; Germany/USA)
"Autography" (Xiuzhe Mou; China)
"Bodyman (Experience Required)" (Ryan R. Browne & Nick Ciffone; USA)
"Boje" (Andreas Cordes, Robert Köhler; Germany)
"Fun Times" (Matthew Victor Pastor; Australia)
"Gatcha!" (Susan Huang, Stacy Moon, Nadya Sugiarto; USA)
"Him!" (Tien Nguyen; USA)
"Hitoribotchi" (Shintaro Ochiai, Flora Fei; USA)
"Iceberg Licking Society" (Nathan Ceddia; Iceland)
"Island" (Mengqian Chen; France)
"La Plafond De Verre" ["Glass Ceiling"] (François Revouy; France)
"Leaf" (Aliona Baranova)
"Minotauro" ["Minotaur"] (Enrique Diego; Spain)
"Rooftop Incident" (Colin Huang; Taiwan)
"Rural Es Feminista" ["The Rural World Is Feminist"] (Sara Brun; Spain)
"Stay Green" (Brian Wallace; USA)
"The Five Minutes" (Shange Zhang; China)
Congratulations once again to all! It's unfortunate that circumstances could not allow for a physical screening this year, but we are thankful we can still recognize the wonderful talent this year in some way. We hope to see you next year!
By entering the Toyama International Film Festival, you confirm that you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary and no festival fees apply.
2. Filmmakers may submit as many entries as they want.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
4. The winners will be contacted via email. The audiences' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. By entering the competition, the winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as the Toyama International Film Festival may require.
6. There is no cash prize, however, we will send you the file for our laurel if selected.
7. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.